Friday, January 29, 2016

Sweet Newborn Baby Girl {Frisco TX Newborn Photographer}

I absolutely LOVE doing newborn sessions.  They are just so little and so so sweet!  I really adored being able to take pictures of this little girl and her big sister last week.  Aren't they too cute?!!





Great Grandma had redone this rocking chair for grandma, mom and now these two sweet little girls.  I LOVE that she did something so special for her family and love that we get to include it in their pictures!

I also loved this sweet sign in little miss's nursery - such a wonderful little miracle!   Plus I was simply amazed.  They had moved in just a couple of months before but the nursery was already so cute!!  Talk about an amazing Mommy and Daddy!



Spending time with this sweet family really made my day so special.  I always feel so blessed to meet the sweetest of little miracles.  Thank you so much F family for allowing me into your home and letting me capture their sweetness!



I specialize in newborn, child, family and senior photography in the North DFW area.  If you would like to book a session, please contact me at carriesaindonphotography@gmail.com.  I would be so happy to talk to you and specialize your session to fit your needs!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...