Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Sweet Newborn Baby L {Mesquite TX Newborn Photographer}

I was so excited to meet this little sweetheart a couple of weeks ago.  She is just 3 weeks new here and so sweet and cuddly.  I grew up with her Mommy so it was so nice to be able to see her again and meet her little angel too.  Aren't they both gorgeous ladies?!

Valentine Newborn in a basket

Gunter TX Newborn Photography
Seriously!  Both of them -  so beautiful!!

McKinney TX Newborn Photographer

Frisco TX Newborn Photographer
Loved that we got to capture her in a sweet little gift from her baby shower.   She has so many people that love her already!!

Goodnight Moon Gunter TX Newborn Photographer

McKinney TX Newborn photographer

Gunter TX Newborn Photographer

Gunter TX Newborn Photographer

DFW Newborn Photographer
I always love seeing how little they are in Daddy's hands.  ♥

I think I could have snuggled her up all day!!  She was just the sweetest thing.  Thank you guys for letting me come and take her newborn pictures!



I specialize in newborn, child, family and senior photography in the North DFW area (including Mesquite, Gunter, McKinney, Frisco, Allen and throughout the area).  If you would like to book a session, please contact me at carriesaindonphotography@gmail.com.  I would be so happy to talk to you and specialize your session to fit your needs!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...