Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Sweet Valentine Session {Frisco TX Child Photographer}

Look at this little Love Bug.  Isn't she just adorable?!  She is 7 months old and just as cute as a button.

LOVE sign



Sitting up

7 month sweetness
Awww...that sweet smile!! ♥

Frisco TX Child Photograher
Her mom made this cute Valentine banner - just amazing!!  I am so inspired by it...makes me want to try to make some soon too.  :-)

Valentine Photography

Frisco Heritage Museum

This little cutie patootie really made my day.  She had the sweetest smile.  And those cute outfits!!! Mom did an awesome job picking out the perfect Valentine clothes!  ♥

I didn't have Valentine mini-sessions planned this year but was so happy, we could put together a Valentine mini-session especially for her.  I may have to get them on the books for 2017.  There is just too much cuteness to miss if I don't.

I specialize in newborn, child, and family photography in the North DFW area (including the Gunter, McKinney, Frisco, Allen areas).  If you would like to book a session, please contact me at carriesaindonphotography@gmail.com.  I would be so happy to talk to you and specialize your session to fit your needs!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...