Friday, March 4, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!! (A little late...) :-)

We had such a great Valentine's Day this year!  The kids and I celebrated with Daddy the night before.  He made us a great dinner and brought us some chocolate covered strawberries too.  What more could you want!!  (And he surprised me with a great new photography book - Yay!!)  Then on Valentine's Day I had some of my twin mom friends over for a fun play date.  It was so great to see them and take some fun Valentine Day pictures of the kids too.  Here are some of my favorites.

He really liked this lollipop!!  He was such a great Valentine.  :-)


I wanted to put her in a tutu so badly.  I'm so glad I got the chance!  :-)
 
I loved that we had several little girls in tutus that day.  So cute and happy!


And I love the hug between brother and sister - so sweet!!

I had several chances to take Valentine Day pictures this year which was so much fun for me!  At one of my photo moms play date I got a chance to take a picture of this little girl.  Isn't she just too cute?




We also had a great visit with Grandma and Grandpa Saindon Valentine's week.  We're so glad they got to come!  They gave Kevin and I some wonderful date time.  The kids loved playing with them.  And I got the chance to take a fun photoshoot with Grandma and Grandpa.  I learned a very important lesson from this shoot - always triple check your camera settings before taking pictures.  I forgot to adjust my ISO so many of my pictures didn't turn out as well as I would have liked, but here is one of my favorites.


The kids love their Grandma and Grandpa so much!  I'm so glad we were able to get some fun pictures with them.
What a great Valentine's week!!  Happy Valentine's Day everyone!! (A little late...)  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...