Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Specials for the Class of 2012 & 2013 {Senior and Prom Photography for the Gunter, McKinney, and Frisco, TX Area}

I can't believe how quickly this year is going by!  It's already time to start thinking about the Junior/Senior Prom and Senior pictures.  I remember how exciting that time was when you are so close to graduation.  It's so bittersweet - you are excited about the future but sad to move on from the great friendships and memories.  If I had one word of advice for the seniors - it would be to enjoy every minute, take the good memories with you and embrace everything the future has to offer.  Congratulations to the class of 2012!!

I would love to take senior pictures and prom pictures for you.  Please feel free to contact me for more information and to set up your photo shoot.  Thanks!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...