Monday, April 30, 2012

Lens Baby Project 52 for April

This month has gone by so fast.  I can't believe it's already time to post the weekly challenges again.  Here are my interpretations of the challenges for the month.  :-)


What a beautiful little girl!!  This was one of my favorite pictures of this week.


{Week 13:  "Favorite Picture"}
And this was one of my favorite pictures in a very long time.


{Week 14:  "Water"}
We had just bought Cars Bubble Bath and they were having a blast!!  :-)


{Week 15:  "Flowers"}
We almost missed our bluebonnets this week but these twins are so adorable it really didn't matter.


{Week 16:  "Another Favorite"}
Somehow we got off on our challenges.  So this week I'm just choosing one of my favorites from our Mommy & Me shoots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...