Saturday, June 16, 2012

Happy Father's Day!!



When I was picking out pictures for our wedding video, I came across a picture of my father-in-law teaching my husband to shave when he was little.  I thought that picture was so sweet!!  So when I came across a little kids "CARS" shaving kit this past Christmas, I knew we had to recreate that moment with our kids.

Happy Father's Day baby!!  You are such an amazing dad!  I love how the kids light up when they see you.  And I love how they want to spend so much time with you and try to be so much like you.  I am so blessed to have you in my life - as a great husband and an amazing dad to our kids!!  I love you!!

"Dad - A Son's First Hero, A Daughter's First Love"
Author Unknown

1 comment:

  1. I love this. What a fantastic idea, and a perfect memory.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...