Saturday, June 23, 2012

Maternity Sessions Available {Frisco and McKinney Area Maternity Photographer}


I have absolutely loved shooting the maternity sessions I've done lately.  The ladies are so beautiful - absolutely glowing.  And I love seeing the sweetness of their other kids towards the new baby.  I would love the opportunity to shoot some more of these sessions.  So I am posting the details of the session for you so you can book today.  :-)

  • Sessions are $135 for 1 hour.
  • We will work together to find your favorite location.
  • Two to three weeks after your session, you will receive a cd of 20-25 images.
  • The images will be high resolution images along with a print release.
  • I can work with you on receiving professional prints as well.

Please email me with any questions you may have or to book today - carriesaindon (at) yahoo (dot) com.

You can see more of these beautiful mommies here:

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...