Thursday, June 14, 2012

Sunset Maternity Session at the Creek {McKinney and Frisco, TX Area Pregnancy Photography}

I think I have found one of my new favorite spots for photography this week - a small creek in McKinney.  I had the chance to photograph a beautiful family at sunset there this past week.  The lighting was perfect.  And the family is so sweet!!  Hehe...I'm on photography cloud nine.  :-) 

Thank you so much Andie for letting me be a part of capturing your family as you guys are waiting to welcome another beautiful baby!!  I can't wait to meet him or her.  :-)





Can't you just see him with a fishing pole?  I am going to have to take my kids fishing there soon!  :-)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this shoot turned out amazing Carrie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a stunning spot! Love it. Feels very private!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...