Thursday, June 14, 2012

Sunset Maternity Session at the Creek {McKinney and Frisco, TX Area Pregnancy Photography}

I think I have found one of my new favorite spots for photography this week - a small creek in McKinney.  I had the chance to photograph a beautiful family at sunset there this past week.  The lighting was perfect.  And the family is so sweet!!  Hehe...I'm on photography cloud nine.  :-) 

Thank you so much Andie for letting me be a part of capturing your family as you guys are waiting to welcome another beautiful baby!!  I can't wait to meet him or her.  :-)





Can't you just see him with a fishing pole?  I am going to have to take my kids fishing there soon!  :-)

4 comments:

  1. Wow, this shoot turned out amazing Carrie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a stunning spot! Love it. Feels very private!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Dear Author,

    I came across your blog post, " Maternaty Photography " and I wanted to take a moment to leave a comment and share my thoughts.

    First of all, I want to commend you for writing such an informative and well-written article. I found the topic to be very interesting, and I appreciate the effort you put into researching and presenting the information in a clear and concise manner.

    It provided me with valuable insights that I hadn't considered before. Additionally, I appreciated the way you [specific writing technique or style that stood out], as it made the post more engaging and easy to read.

    Overall, I found this post to be a valuable resource, and I look forward to reading more of your work in the future. Thank you for sharing your expertise on this topic and for creating such a high-quality piece of content.

    Best regards,
    John lee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...