Monday, February 4, 2013

Luxe Clothing Bar {Boutique Photography}



I got to do a shoot this past week that I'm really excited about!!  My kids and I met my sister at the park and took pictures for a friend's new business - Luxe Clothing Bar.  Doesn't my sister look beautiful?!  She is wearing a cardigan from my friend's boutique...and she looks absolutely gorgeous in it in my opinion.  :-)

You can find more beautiful clothes in my friend Judy's new business here.  She started her business when she realized there was just not an easy way to shop for affordable boutique fashion when you are trying to juggle the responsibilities of having a full time job and enjoying a full family life.  Her hope is to make shopping easier for the rest of us by offering fashionable and affordable clothing in her online boutique. 

So here's how it works.  Every Tuesday night at 9 pm, she will have a fixed priced auction on each of her items on the Luxe Clothing Bar Facebook page.  You just leave a comment on the ones you want.  If you comment and she still has it in stock, then it is yours.  In fact the first auction will be tomorrow night, February 5th.  Be sure to check it out!! 

And one more happy surprise, for all of my readers (within the United States) you will get free shipping on your items at the auction tomorrow night!! 

So happy shopping and here are a few more pictures from our shoot.  :-)




2 comments:

  1. First of all - great pictures!

    And yes! Your sister looks great! Cute cardigan!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...