Sunday, March 17, 2013

Couples | Kathi and Alan {McKinney TX Couple and Engagement Photographer}


A couple of weekends ago I got to take pictures with Kathi and Alan.  I have to tell you I had so much fun with this shoot!  Kathi and I had graduated from the same high school so I was excited for the chance to see her again.  I also got a chance to meet her boyfriend Alan - super nice guy.  Don't they look so cute together?  

One of the things that I absolutely loved about this session was the sweet looks they gave each other and the secret little stories they told each other in between pictures.  I feel like I can look at them and just tell they are happy and in love.  They just make me smile.  :-)

Kathi and Alan - thank you so much for giving me the chance to take pictures for you guys!!  I hope I get the chance to see you guys again soon!


*************************************************************

I had so much fun with this session.  If you would like to have pictures taken like this, please check out our Spring Specials and email me so we can get your session set up.  Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...