Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Maternity | Kelly {McKinney and Frisco Area Maternity Photographer}


Over Spring Break I had the chance to do a quick maternity session with my friend Kelly.  We met up at the Arbor Hills Nature Preserve in Plano and got our first glimpses of Spring - it was so nice! 

Can you believe she is just weeks away from having her newest little man?  She was 36 weeks pregnant when we met up for this shoot.  I have heard most women are miserable by the time they hit 36 weeks - but Kelly looked so relaxed and beautiful and seemed to feel wonderful too.  (I didn't quite make it to 36 weeks with my twins so I can't speak from experience here.)  ;-)

It was so sweet seeing her and cute little miss enjoying their last couple of weeks before little man arrives.

Miss C was so full of sweetness!!  I loved it!
And check out our first glimpses of spring.  It made such a beautiful backdrop for our two beautiful ladies.
Look at those teeny, tiny shoes!!  :-)
Isn't she such a beautiful mommy!
♥ ♥
I know they are all so excited to meet little man soon.  Thank you so much Kelly for letting me do this shoot with you guys!  I can't wait to meet him and hope everything goes as smoothly as possible as you welcome your newest blessing.
 
*************************************************************

I really enjoyed doing this session.  There is something about pregnant mommies that is just so beautiful. If you would like to have pictures taken like this, please check out our Spring Specials and email me so we can get your session set up.  And please also check out our Newborn Specials while you are at it. :-) Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...