Monday, August 18, 2014

Smash Cake and One Year Milestone | Miss M {Frisco TX Toddler Photographer}

Look who turned one!  I met this little girl a year ago for newborn pictures and can't believe how much she has grown!

I was so excited when her mom emailed me to do her one year shoot.  I loved that this little girl who was so little when I met her was able to show me so many of her new skills she had learned this year - sitting up, crawling, pulling up to walk.  Way too cute!!  

We had her in this same bucket as a newborn and she definitely fits a lot differently now...but still just as cute as ever.

We also did a first birthday smash cake with her.  And oh my goodness she loved the cake!  Some of the little ones I meet are a little hesitant when they first see the cake, but she had no problem diving right into it (with a little help from Daddy).  I had such a great time watching her.  :-)
Thank you guys for letting me be a part of Miss M's one year session and smash cake!  I love watching my littlest clients as they grow.  I can't wait to see her again soon!


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
 For anyone else who would like to go ahead and book their one year milestone or smash cake session, please send me an email so that we can go ahead and get your session on the books.  I can't wait to take pictures for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...