Monday, December 28, 2015

Beautiful Newborn Girl

I am so blessed!  I get to take pictures of the sweetest, cutest families.  I absolutely love getting to spend time with the littlest ones - those cute, cute newborns.  This little girl was adorable and she has the sweetest big sister.  Aren't these two little girls just too much together?!  ♥







Loved that we were able to use her newborn blanket and Mom's necklace in these pictures.  I always love when we can make the pictures personal to their family.




Loved getting to capture these sweet moments with Mom and Dad too!  She's definitely blessed with a whole lot of love!

Thank you so much D family for letting me take newborn pictures for you guys!!  I loved getting to meet you guys and getting to snuggle with such a sweet little one!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...