Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Years from Carrie Saindon Photography!

Top 15 of 2015!!

Happy New Years!!  This is the time of year we usually start reflecting on the past year and setting our goals for the year ahead.  As I'm reflecting back on the past year, I have to say I'm very thankful - thankful for my family, thankful for my friends, thankful for my faith, and thankful for this wonderful business I've been blessed with.

One of the things that I enjoy seeing each year around New Years are the "Best of ...." lists.  So this year I thought I would join in the fun.  After looking through the pictures from 2015, there was no way I could narrow down my favorites.  Instead I'm posting the "Top 15 of 2015" pictures you guys liked on my Facebook page this year.  I love them all!!

A few disclaimers:   (1)  This list is in no particular order.  (2) I only included the top liked picture from any one session.

As I look forward to 2016, I am excited for what the year will bring.  Thank you guys so much for being a part of my 2015!  I can't wait to have you be a part of my journey next year!  I hope you and your families have a wonderful, safe New Year!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...