Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Look Who's Going to be a Big Sister! {Gunter TX Family Photography}

I was so honored when my niece asked me to do a birth announcement and a gender reveal for their new little one on the way.  Sweet A was too cute announcing that she is going to be a "Big Sister".  She is going to be such a great big sister!


Then my niece suggested we do a cool gender reveal she had seen on Pinterest.  Her husband has always been a big baseball player so they thought this would be the perfect way to announce it.  She had me fill a Christmas ornament with colored powdered that was the gender of the their newest one on the way.  Then when he hit the ball - guess what?!  They are having a BOY!!  :-)



Congratulations you guys!!  You guys are going to have such a wonderful blessing in a few short months!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...