Thursday, April 21, 2016

Beautiful Spring day with a beautiful family {McKinney Texas Family Photographer}

This has got to be one of the sweetest families I've gotten to photograph.  We decided to meet in McKinney near Adriatica for their family session this year.  They were dressed up so nice - beautiful dresses and suits.  The kids were absolutely amazing - very sweet and beautiful smiles throughout our time together.  They just always make me smile.









Plus I discovered that their Mom makes amazing hats and shirts.  Here's her facebook page if you want to see what I mean - KK Designs.  She made me and some of my Gunter Mom friends some amazing Gunter Tiger shirts.  I'll have to come back and post a picture when I get a chance.  They turned out so cute!!  Love when I discover my client's wonderful talents!  Thank you so much KK Designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...