Thursday, April 28, 2016

Sweet Baby Girl in the 2016 Texas Bluebonnets {Plano TX Bluebonnet Photography}

Oh this sweet little girl in the Texas Bluebonnets?!  Isn't she absolutely adorable?!  She was all smiles for me throughout her whole session.  I absolutely loved it!

2016 Texas Bluebonnets
I had been wanting to take my little toddler bed out to the Bluebonnets.  Oh my goodness she was just perfect for it.  

2016 Texas Bluebonnets

Carrie Saindon Photography

Plano TX Family Photographer

2016 Texas Bluebonnets

Mommy Love

I love that her parents hopped in a few of the pictures as well.  What a sweet memory.  It has been our family tradition to get the kids in the Bluebonnets every year since they were her age.  Hopefully this will be the beginning of a fun tradition for their family too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...