Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Sweet Newborn Baby Girl {Carrollton TX Newborn Photographer}

I absolutely LOVED getting to spend an afternoon with this sweet little one and her parents.  Isn't she just beautiful?!

One of my favorite things about newborn sessions is getting to specialize the session with things that are important to their family.  I love it because it allows me to be creative and lets each session have its own unique feel.  So when I was talking to the mom about this session and she mentioned dad was a musician and wanted pictures with his guitar, I was super excited.  I loved that we got to pose her with the guitar, along with some things from her nursery and her special blanket and lambs too.

Newborn with guitar
When I showed my husband this picture, it was one of his favorites he said.  He also mentioned it looked a little scary.  I will tell you though there is a special trick to this picture.  Dad's hands were always holding his little girl on the guitar.  Mom held the guitar steady the whole time too.  I will try to post the pictures I used to make this composite soon so you can see what I mean.  (Newborn safety is so important to me.  I won't attempt shots unless I know a way to do them safely.  The little ones are definitely too precious to take any chances with.)

Baby on Guitar

Carrie Saindon Photography


Sweet Newborns
Such a beautiful family!  ♥


All smiles

Hand Face and Foot Newborn Close ups
The sweet details...those teeny, tiny fingers and toes.  LOVE!
Thank you so much B family for letting me take pictures of your sweet little girl.  I absolutely LOVED getting to spend the afternoon with you guys!!

I specialize in newborn, child, and family photography in the North DFW area (including the Gunter, McKinney, Frisco, Allen, Carrollton areas).  I absolutely love doing newborn sessions.  They are definitely becoming some of my favorites!  If you would like to book a session, please contact me at carriesaindonphotography@gmail.com.  I would be so happy to talk to you and specialize your session to fit your needs!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...