Thursday, March 22, 2012

Adorable Twins and Mommy Photo Shoot - {McKinney, TX Area Family Photographer}

I had so much fun last week with this set of twins and their mom.  The twins are absolutely adorable!!  And I was so glad to meet a new twin mom friend!!  Here are some of my favorites from the shoot.









One of the sweet things about these little girls was how in sync they are.  They would turn together, squat together - almost as if on cue.  Mom and Grandma called this "the twin thing".  I have twins but they are not identical and they never did this.  It was so cute and so fun to see!!
 



I had so much fun with this shoot.  Thanks again Aleke for letting me a part of these moments with you and your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...