Monday, March 26, 2012

Texas Bluebonnets {Plano TX Area Children's Photographer}

Yay!  The bluebonnets are here already this year!  We went this past weekend to take pictures in them.  It has become our yearly family tradition which I absolutely love.  We went in the morning but my bluebonnet models didn't really want to take pictures so we went to lunch and played on the Central Market play ground instead.  The kids had a great time and after a promise of cookies when we were done, we went and finally got our pictures.  :-)  Here are some of my favorites.









I have been wanting to be in more of the pictures with the kids lately - seems like I'm the one behind the camera most of the time.  So I handed the camera over to my husband and he got these great pictures of me with the kids too.  Thanks baby!  :-)





I had such a great time in the bluebonnets with my kids.  I would love to take some bluebonnet pictures for you too.  The bluebonnets are beautiful and vibrant right now so it would be great to get the pictures taken within the next two weeks or so if you are interested.  I will be offering 20 minute mini-sessions for $40.  You will receive a cd of at least 10-15 edited images (possibly more).  I look forward to taking pictures with you!!  Please just leave a comment with your email address if you are interested.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...