Thursday, March 22, 2012

Carrie Saindon Photography


It's official!!  :-)  I now have a business - Carrie Saindon Photography.  I'm so excited!!  I've enjoyed taking this photography journey over the past couple of years and I'm so glad it has led me here.  I have always enjoyed photography but it really got started for me when I had my kids.  I loved taking pictures of them (like any mom would) but it became more than just capturing beautiful memories with my kids for me.  I started learning as much as I could, taking classes, and practicing as much as possible.  I am definitely hooked.  :-) 

I would love to take pictures for you too!!  If you have any questions or would like to set up a photo shoot with me, please just leave a comment with your email address.  And be sure to ask me about any specials I may have.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...