Saturday, March 31, 2012

Lens Baby Project 52 for March

We had some more fun weekly challenges in my LensBaby mom's group this month.  Here are my pictures for the month.



{Week 9:  "Shoot Through"}
We went to a local park for a Leprechaun Hunt for these pictures.
{Week 10: "Irish"}
I had such a fun photo shoot with these little girls. They are just way too cute!!




{Week 11:  "Spring"}
This week we spent some time at my Mother-in-Law's house in Kansas.  The kids, especially little girl, loved all of the country animals there.  :-)


{Week 12: "Bubbles"}
Ha...this was not my vision for this shot this week but my kids weren't into blowing bubbles for some reason this time.  So I had to come up with a new idea instead.  :-)

1 comment:

  1. I loved all the photos but the first of the two bird pictures took my breath away! Wow!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...