Monday, July 16, 2012

Bath Time Fun {Mckinney and Frisco, TX Area Children's Photographer}

I noticed after I started my photography business that I wasn't taking as many pictures of my own kids as I did before.  So I had a great time doing a bath time session with just the two of them last Friday.  My mom went out with us and we all such a great time!!  Here are some of my favorites:



{Little man went first and he loved splashing around.  Hehe...I think he was trying as hard as he could to get Momma wet.}




{My sugars went next.  And Grannie had her cracking up!! I love those smiles!}

{And the absolute best thing about photo shoots with my kids is when they are done they come racing over to give Momma a big hug.  :-)  Love them both so much!!!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...