Sunday, July 29, 2012

Cookies and Milk {McKinney and Frisco, TX Area Children's Photography}

My sister came over about a week ago and helped me do a Cookies and Milk session with the kids.  And I have to say we had such a great time.  My kids think she is wonderful so it didn't take much to get smiles and fun out of them for the pictures.  :-)


She had a blast.  There was a dance routine that followed at the end of the session.  Aunt Sara had her going big time!  :-)

Aunt Sara had him going too.  There was lots of running, laughing, and giggling going on.  Too much fun!!  :-)

I had always wanted to do a session like this with my kids because I love seeing these kind of pictures done by others. I also wanted to practice telling stories with my pictures.  So I hope you enjoyed our stories.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...