Monday, July 23, 2012

Announcing Play Date Sessions {McKinney, TX Area Play Date Photographer}



Ever since my kids have been very little, I have been blessed to be a part of an amazing mom's group that is centered around our kids and photography.  I have learned so much and gotten to take a lot of really fun pictures of my kids.  The moms in this group are super creative and are always coming up with cute ideas!

I know I have enjoyed the cute setups and want to extend that to my friends as well.  So today, I want to announce my new play date sessions.  Here are the details on how the sessions will work:

  • Each session will be a play date consisting of a minimum of 3 (up to 5) moms.
  • All of us will brainstorm a fun, creative session for the kids. 
  • Each session will last 1-2 hours.
  • Each mom will walk away with at least 5 images on disk of their kids to decorate their home.
  • Each mom will pay $35 for the session.  (*The mom who books will receive a $10 discount.*)
I can't wait to set up a fun play date for you and your friends!!  Email me today to book a session.  The prices and sessions will be available through the end of 2012 but sessions will be limited due to how busy the Fall photography season is.  I can't wait to hear from you!!

And don't forget to check out our other specials as well:

Maternity Sessions
Senior Sessions
One Year Milestone and Smash Cake Sessions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...