Sunday, August 5, 2012

Announcing Class of 2013 Senior Sessions {McKinney, Frisco Area Senior Photographer}

I can't believe it's almost time for another school year to start.  And the class of 2013 is getting so close to graduation.  Congratulations to all of those seniors out there!!  It's time to start thinking about senior pictures and I would love to take them for you this year.  This beautiful senior is my niece Rebecca.
Here are the details of the senior sessions.  Go ahead and book yours today. :-)
  • Sessions are $100 for 1 hour.
  • We will work together to find your favorite location(s).
  • Two to three weeks after your session, you will receive a cd of 20-25 images.
  • The images will be high resolution images along with a print release.
  • I can work with you on receiving professional prints as well.

A quick Class of 2013 Special update:

I have started planning my twins birthday party recently. So in honor of them turning 3, I will be giving a $23 discount to the first 3 seniors who book their session before Sept 23rd (their birthday).


Please email me with any questions you may have or to book today.

And don't forget to check out our other specials as well:

Maternity Sessions
Play Date Sessions
One Year Milestone and Smash Cake Sessions

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...