Thursday, June 13, 2013

Your Daddy is Amazing {Letters to Our Children}


To my babies:

It's getting close to the Father's Day and I want you guys to know how blessed you are.  You have an absolute amazing Daddy!   He loves you so much!

He snuggles you in the mornings.  You guys all get in one chair and snuggle, play games on your phones, relax and watch cartoons which is often followed by Daddy making you your favorite breakfast - bacon. 

In the evenings, he takes you outside to dig in the dirt, pick strawberries (which will be put in your smoothies), find rolly-pollys and various other bugs, or to pick flowers for Momma.  :-) 

He brings home surprises for you from work - cupcakes, barbeque...it really depends on where he has been.  He takes you for bike rides, to go swimming, and all sort of fun adventures.

He tells you how much he loves you every day and tells you that you are his favorite little boy and little girl in the whole world (the whole world!).

And he loves your Mommy very much and is showing you guys how a husband should treat his wife and how a Dad should treat his kids.

Your Daddy really is amazing!

I love all three of you with all of my heart!  I am one blessed Mommy for sure!

Love,
Momma



********************************************************
Some of my friends in my moms group and I have decided to create a blog circle where we will share monthly letters to our children. In a world where we all get so busy with life, for me it is an opportunity to slow down and hopefully record some of our moments together for them. Please check out my friend Laura's beautiful letter to her boys here and then follow our circle around until you get back to me.

2 comments:

  1. Love those pictures, so sweet with the letters! V. cute about what they find in the dirt!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...