Monday, June 17, 2013

A (Grand) Father's Day Surprise {McKinney TX Sports Photography}




I was approached earlier this year to take a special surprise session for a very special Grandfather.  Apparently Grandpa loves baseball so all of his grandchildren got together to do something extra special for him for Father's Day.  What a special gift!!  Aren't they some of the cutest baseball players you've seen?  :-)  I hope Grandpa loved his gift!


************************************************
This was a fun session.  If you would love a sports session with your kids, please send me an email.   We can definitely find a baseball, soccer, football field, etc. to play on and capture some extra special memories.  (If you need some more sports inspiration, you can check out this fun football session I did with my own kids as well.) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...