Saturday, June 8, 2013

The R Twins Turn Two {McKinney TX Childrens Photography}

Look at who is turning 2!!  Can you believe it?!  I feel like I have been blessed to watch these two grow over the last couple of years.  I have really enjoyed it!
 

They had a special Cookie Monster and Elmo theme for their birthday party.  Check out those adorable outfits!!


We celebrated a little early with a fun Cookie Monster type photo session.  Seriously who can resist chocolate chip cookies and those sweet faces?  :-)
I LOVED these signs Mom made for them.  Such a creative idea!!

Happy Birthday Luke and Grace!! 

If you want to see just how much these two have grown, check out some of the other photo shoots we've done together:
If you would like to book a special birthday milestone session with me, please just send me an email.  I can't wait to celebrate your special events with you!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...