Monday, June 24, 2013

A Family Reunion | The Rush Family {Plano TX Family Photographer}

I got invited to take pictures for a mini-family reunion a couple of weeks ago and I had so much fun.  They were such a sweet, welcoming family.  I felt so much at home while I was there.  I really hope you can see that sweetness shining through in their pictures too.

We started with the whole family and grandparent pictures.  This was one of the first time all of the cousins were together in the same place.  From what I could see they all had a GREAT time together!!

Then we captured some sweet family pictures.  Aren't they a great looking bunch?


We ended with several different fun combinations of pictures.  These are just a few of my favorites from the night.  :-)

After all of the posed family pictures were captured, I got the chance to watch as the kids played and had fun.  What a great way to start the summer!!  It definitely makes me want to get my kids to a swimming pool fast.  :-)


Thank you guys for letting me be a part of your family reunion!!  I really enjoyed watching how you guys interacted with each other.  I definitely saw a lot of love.


******************************************
 If you are interested in a summer session or extended family session, please shoot me an email.  I would love to capture your family as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...