Thursday, November 27, 2014

2014 Holiday Session | The D Family {Frisco TX Family Photography}


"WALK A LITTLE SLOWER DADDY"

"Walk a little slower, Daddy!" said a little child so small.
"I'm following in your footsteps and i don't want to fall.


Sometimes your steps are very fast, sometimes they're hard to see;

So walk a little slower Daddy, for you are leading me.



Someday when I'm all grown up, you're what i want to be.

Then i will have a little child who'll want to follow me.



And i would want to lead just right, and know that i was true;

So, walk a little slower, Daddy, for i must follow you!!"

Author: unknown


I met this family over the summer to take little man's 6 month pictures.  I have to say I have been just amazed at how much he has grown!!  He will be walking before we know it.  Such a sweet little man and such a sweet family.  Thank you guys for letting me take your family pictures this Fall!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...