Monday, November 17, 2014

2014 Holiday Session | The Y Family {Frisco TX Family Photography}

I was so excited this family asked me to do their Fall pictures this year.  I met this little guy when he was just a newborn and just can't believe how much he has grown!!  Isn't he a cutie?!!  One of my favorite parts of this session - learning that to make him smile all you have to do is sing "Happy Birthday".  Too cute - and I would be happy to do it over and over for those sweet smiles.  :-)

Love the Mommy Snuggles!!  




I absolutely love how playful this age is.  He would have gladly let Daddy chase him all day long I think.

Thank you so much Y family for letting me take your pictures this Fall!  I really enjoyed seeing the sweet bond you guys have with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...