Wednesday, November 12, 2014

2014 Holiday Session | The S Family {McKinney TX Family Photographer}

One of the things I would like to do throughout the month of November one year is to start a thankful project.  I find this time of year going so fast for me sometimes that I forget to slow down and realize how blessed I really am.  One of the things I am truly thankful for is for the clients I have - especially the ones that come back and let me take their pictures again.  I first met this sweet family last year during the Fall.  Back then they had one sweet little girl with one on the way.  I loved that I got to chance to meet their newest family member this year.  She is just adorable!





Thank you guys so much for letting me take your family of 4 photos this year!  I absolutely love getting to spend time with you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...