Thursday, November 13, 2014

It's a GIRL! {Frisco TX Gender Reveal Photography}

This was such a fun session.  When this sweet couple asked me to take family pictures and to do a gender reveal, I had no idea how much I would feel myself getting swept into the excitement of it all.  And guess what - they are having a GIRL!!  :-)

The baby girl has no idea how blessed she is yet.  She has such a sweet, loving family with such a cute big sister!!
(Mom and Dad told me during the session, that big sister chews on her tongue a lot.  So when I saw this, I just couldn't pass it up.  Too sweet!)

I loved seeing those pink balloons fly out of the box.  I loved the look even more on Mom's, Dad's, and big sister's faces when they saw them.  Talk about priceless!


Congratulations M Family!  I'm so excited for you guys!  I can't wait to meet her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...