Tuesday, November 29, 2011

More Christmas Fun

Christmas is definitely one of my favorite times of year!!  So I couldn't pass up the chance to go with a friend to take some more pictures of the kids dressed up in their Christmas cuteness.  We took the kids to the Heritage Museum in Frisco and had such a great time!!  Here are some of my favorite pictures from that day.




Of course I enjoyed taking pictures of my babies.  But it was also fun to take pictures of my friend and her little girl.  She was trying to get some pictures for her Christmas cards.  I'm so glad she took some great pictures that day though.  I didn't get to share any of mine with her since my computer was on the blink.  :-(  But it was still a lot of fun!  Isn't her little girl's outfit just too cute??





1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...