Thursday, November 24, 2011

Bust a Gut - An I Heart Faces Challenge

The challenge for I Heart Faces made me laugh this week.  The challenge is called "Bust a Gut" - how appropriate for Thanksgiving!!  :-)  But they actually want pictures of people busting a gut laughing.  So I found this one of the kids from this summer that makes me smile every time.  I hope you guys enjoy.  :-)  Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!




===================================================
You can check out other entries on the I Heart Faces website as well.

14 comments:

  1. I've seen this pic before and STILL love it! :-) Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happy little faces, great pic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This definitely is a sweet shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness this brought me to happy tears!
    Link it up here?

    http://ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2011/11/capturing-beauty-simple-things.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfect capture! Love that they are both absolutely cracking up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...