Wednesday, April 10, 2013

2013 Texas Bluebonnets | The T Kids {Plano, TX Children's Photographer}

The 2013 Texas Bluebonnet season is here!  I love this season...it means the full onset of Spring, beautiful colors and prettier weather.  And it means I get to spend some fun mornings and evenings playing in the Bluebonnets.
 
Last Saturday I met up with these two cuties.  We had so much fun.  We played in the flowers, looked for lady bugs, and shared lots of laughs and smiles.  Don't they look like they are having the best time?  I know I did! 

 



This was the second time I got to see these two.  I have to say I am SO thankful for all of my clients, but I am especially thankful for my repeat customers!  You can see more of these sweet kids here.

If you would like Bluebonnet pictures this year, please feel free to check out my Spring and Bluebonnet specials and then email me to get your session scheduled today.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...