Monday, April 29, 2013

2013 Texas Bluebonnets | The Carey Family {Plano TX Bluebonnet Photographer}

 
I had so much fun with this beautiful Momma and her babies in the Bluebonnets this year.  Aren't they a gorgeous family?  I met Amy and her girls in the twin moms group we were both a part of...and now I just can't believe how much her girls have grown.
 
♥ ♥  I love this picture of all of them. ♥ ♥

They are all such beautiful girls (with the sweetest little personalities)!!  They were giving me the cutest model poses throughout the evening.  I loved it!


And I just couldn't resist this sweet Mommy / Daughter moment.  :-)

This set of pictures amazes me a little.  My twins don't do this - the "twin thing".  It is like they are just so in sync with each other.  I shot another set of twin girls last year who do this too.  (You can see their session here.)  So maybe it's just a twin girl thing?  I don't know...but it sure is cute!


The beautiful birthday girl!  The night we shot these was her birthday and her Mom surprised her with this cute birthday hat for the pictures.  From what I could tell pictures were the finishing touches on a pretty amazing birthday weekend.  Thanks for letting me take pictures on such an awesome day!!  I really enjoyed my time with you guys!

Email me if you would like to get some fun Spring sessions in this year too.  You can find more information about the my Spring and Bluebonnet specials here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...