Thursday, May 2, 2013

2013 Texas Bluebonnets | The D Family {Plano TX Bluebonnet Photographer}

I had such a great time with the D family in the Bluebonnets.  They have such fun personalities.  They had me smiling the whole time.  But then again how could you not smile when you see how cute their kids are?  :-)

♥ ♥

She did so great!!  I loved that her little personality just shined through.

And check this little guy out.  Can you believe those eyes?!!

Of course, the two of them together make a super cute combination.  :-)

Such a beautiful family!
I always like for families to have a little couple time at the end of a shoot.  I just loved how their love for each other shined through too.


Thank you guys for letting me spend the evening with you.  I really enjoyed my time in the Bluebonnets with you!  :-)




******************************************************************
I would love to take pictures with your family too.  Please email me if you would like to get some fun Spring sessions in this year too.  It's not too late.  :-)  You can find more information about the my Spring and Bluebonnet specials here.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...