Thursday, May 23, 2013

Congratulations to my Beautiful Niece {McKinney TX Senior Photographer}


I just wanted to say congratulations to my beautiful niece Becca!  She is graduating high school in just a  few short weeks as part of the class of 2013.  What an awesome accomplishment!  I'm very proud of you Becca.  I hope your future holds so many wonderful things.  I'm not sure that I have any great advice or wisdom to pass on other than to find a reason to laugh every day, hold on to your friends tightly (you will need them in the hard times), remember your family always loves you, and follow your dreams wherever they take you. 

             ***********************************

Congratulations to all of the graduating class of 2013!!  You guys did an amazing job!!  And to the seniors of 2014 this is your year.  Get ready to have a ton of fun.  

Class of 2014 - It's time to start thinking about senior pictures, email me today and we will get a personalized session set up for you along with some amazing pictures.  Be sure to check out my Senior Specials because I've decided to extend my 2013 prices for you guys too.  :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...