Sunday, May 12, 2013

2013 Texas Bluebonnets | My Kids {Letter to our Children}


To my favorite 3 year olds:

One of my favorite traditions each year is taking you guys to the Bluebonnets.  We have done this every year since you were born.  Even when you were little bitty (about 7 months old) we took you out and put you on your little boppies to take your pictures.  Oh my gosh - talk about cute!!  :-)  

This year we planned a fun evening of it.  You guys love flowers and were especially excited  to see the blue flowers.  Daddy and I took you guys after dinner one night and we played, danced and rode in Grandpa Bob's wagon in the flowers.  We had so much fun.  Afterwards Daddy surprised us with a trip to the frozen custard store.  It was a great night - one of those family nights that made me feel so incredibly blessed that I got to spend it with all of my favorite people.  :-)







I definitely look forward to our Bluebonnet trip each year.  I can't wait to do it with you guys again next year.  :-)

Love you guys SO MUCH!!
Mommy


********************************************************
Some of my friends in my moms group and I have decided to create a blog circle where we will share monthly letters to our children. In a world where we all get so busy with life, for me it is an opportunity to slow down and hopefully record some of our moments together for them. Please check out my friend Liesl's beautiful letter to her children here and then follow our circle around until you get back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...