Sunday, May 19, 2013

A New Look for the Website | Amber Kuntz and Associates {Denton TX Photography}


I was very excited when Amber (of Amber Kuntz and Associates) asked me to take new pictures of her, her staff, and her office to update their website.  I had gotten the chance to take family pictures for Amber and her beautiful family last Fall so I knew it would be fun working with her again.  I have to tell you, she and her staff are definitely a very warm and friendly bunch.  Thank you guys for letting me spend a Saturday morning with you.



*********************************************
 If you need new head shots or pictures for your website, please just send me an email.  I would love to work with you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...