Thursday, May 9, 2013

1 Year Milestone | Emma Kate {Allen, TX Childrens Photographer}

 

Look who just turned 1!  Isn't she adorable?  Miss Emma Kate had her first birthday recently.  I am so excited I got to meet her and take some pictures to help her celebrate. 

Look at those sweet smiles.  One of her favorite games while we were taking pictures was "Patty Cake".  She had it down so well...talk about cute!

She is sitting on the quilt Grandma made for her room.  I have to say I LOVE that blanket.  It makes me want to look for new bedding for my little girl now.  :-)  Of course the beautiful little girl sitting on top of it makes it even more adorable.  Look at those eyes!

What a great looking family!!
 (In case you are wondering where we found a waterfall...these are all taken at  Watters Creek in Allen.) 

Check out this special gift for Emma Kate's Dads.  What a beautiful little blessing she is!


Thank you guys for letting me be a part of Emma Kate's first birthday!  I really enjoyed meeting you all.



************************************************************

I would love to celebrate special birthdays and milestones with your little one too.  Please email me today so we can schedule a fun birthday session soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...