Saturday, July 13, 2013

7 Month Milestone | Baby Evie {Frisco TX Baby Photographer}

Check out this absolutely adorable 7 month old I got to spend some time with in  the park last week.  Don't you just want to squeeze her little cheeks?  Talk about cute, cute cute!!


Evie's Mommy is a friend of mine and a very talented photographer.  She was so  sweet to let me take pictures of her little model while our older kids played.  I think I could have sat there all day taking pictures of her.  She was just as sweet and happy as could be.


Thank you Sara for such a fun morning!  :-)


***************************************************

You know I would LOVE to take pictures of your little one too.  Such sweetness!!  Send me an email and let's set up a milestone session for your little boy or girl today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...