Sunday, July 28, 2013

Red, White and Blue | The R Kids {Frisco TX Childrens Photographer}


Check out the fun Red, White and Blue shoot I got to do recently with two of my favorite two year olds.  We met up at Frisco Heritage Museum and enjoyed a fun patriotic morning.


We started in the wagon in front of the little log cabin.  Here I learned that the twins liked to give each other sweet kisses.  I love this!!  Best Friends Forever!!

Then we brought out the tricycle.  I think we have a natural on our hands.  Isn't she way too cute!!


Of course, what is a red, white, and blue session without the American Flag and some love? 


We finished up with our patriotic little guy. 

I really enjoyed this session!  It was fun to try to capture some patriotic images.  I hope everyone had a fun 4th of July this year with lots of family, fun and fireworks!!  :-)  If you would like some patriotic pictures like this, please email me today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...