Saturday, July 13, 2013

Our Fun Adventures {Letters to Our Children}

To my wonderful babies:

One of the things I love about being your mom is how I get to see so many new things through your eyes.  I love the excitement you get over the little things that are so new to you.  It's a reminder to me to enjoy the small things - the beautiful flowers, playing in water on a hot day, blowing bubbles, snuggling on the couch.  It reminds me how important it is to laugh and have fun every day and that sometimes it's ok just to be silly. You guys are such a blessing to me in so many ways!!

We have had so many fun adventures.  This is the day we discovered the tunnels.  :-)







Love you guys to pieces!!
Mommy

********************************************************
Some of my friends in my moms group and I have decided to create a blog circle where we will share monthly letters to our children. In a world where we all get so busy with life, for me it is an opportunity to slow down and hopefully record some of our moments together for them. Please check out my friend Niki's beautiful letter and then follow our circle around until you get back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...