Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Head Shot and Model Shoot | Andrea {McKinney TX Business Photography}


Have I told you about the moms group I belong to?  Shortly after I had my kids, I caught the photography bug big time.  About that time one of my friends started an awesome new moms group (Lens Baby) geared towards moms who love photography.   We take turns creating fun play dates for our kids that allow us to take fun pictures of them.  We also support each other in our businesses - including taking head shots and modeling shots for each other.  I love this group. All of the ladies are so creative, so talented, and so sweet.   

This is my friend Andrea.   We met up in downtown McKinney for a quick modeling shoot.  She was such a natural! Doesn't she look beautiful?


I really enjoyed this shoot and would love to do more like it.  If you are looking for head shots for your business, modeling shots or even senior pictures, contact me today and let's get a session on the calendar.  I look forward to setting up a fun and creative session for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...