Sunday, March 6, 2016

Booking 2016 Newborns Now {DFW Newborn Photographer}

Carrie Saindon Photography Newborn Sessions



I absolutely love taking pictures of newborns.  They are so cute and snuggly!  It always makes my heart so happy to get to spend a few hours with them.

What does a newborn session with me look like?
I will come to your home for your newborn session so that you and your little one can be as relaxed as possible.  I'll probably be there for 2-4 hours so that your little one can eat and relax whenever they need to.  I will bring lots of fun props (and we can include your family favorites too).  Then we will take our time and pose your little one in different props, with you and your other little ones too.

Sample Newborn Session


How can you prepare for your session?
There is not much you need to do before your session.  Gather any props you want me to include in the pictures.  Have your little one's tummy nice and full.  Make the room we will shoot in nice and warm for us and then we should be ready for some newborn session fun.

Siblings, Parents, and Sport Hobbies Included


How long will it take to get your pictures after our session?
After your session I will go through and edit each of your pictures.  My goal is for you to have beautiful pictures that you can proudly display.  I will have your pictures to you within two to three weeks of your session.  I will either send you a cd of your images or give you instant access to download them online - your choice.

Siblings, Nursery, and Moon Included


I'm looking forward to getting to photograph your beautiful newborn in 2016!  If you are expecting or have recently had a little one, let's book your newborn pictures today.  Feel free to ask me any other questions you may have too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...