Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Texas Tulips are here! {Pilot Point Wildflower Photographer}

Texas Wild flowers


The tulips are here!! I will be hosting tulip mini sessions at Texas Tulips in Pilot Point on the evenings of March 11th and 12th. These minis will be $130 for 30 minutes and 10 images. Email me today at carriesaindonphotography@gmail.com to reserve your spot.

***This cost will cover my $100 mini session fee cost (which includes 30 minutes an 10 images) along with Texas Tulips $30 photography charges. (From their website: "The entrance-fee is $30.00 for up to 5 people, and $2.50 for each additional person beyond 5.") ***

I absolutely LOVE how beautiful these tulips are!  I can't wait to take pictures for you guys in them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...